Using HR HelpDesk to Comply with Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR)
SummaryPractices and lessons learned from folks who have/are using HR Help Desk for SMCR Requirements
SMCR requires the affected UK institution to:
- take action - where potential issues occur and take responsibility for ensuring they are resolved
- seek and obtain appropriate expert advice or assurance
- escalate – raise issues and follow them up with relevant staff, committees, and boards
- action plans – document action owners and timeframes and follow through to completion.
- maintain a knowledge base of lessons learned – use resolved issues to inform and improve your control frameworks.
I'm interested in hearing how folks are tackling this challenge.