New Responsive UI - Employees Viewing their Seniority Dates have Access to Edit & Submit Buttons
SummaryEmployees Viewing their Seniority Dates have Access to Edit & Submit Buttons
I have noticed Employees have access to Edit & Submit buttons on their Seniority Dates page. Is this expected behaviour and if it is why?
Steps to Replicate:
1) Navigate: Me > My Spotlight > Show More > Employment Info
2) A section called Seniority Dates is displayed
3) Click on the down arrow next to Actions > Select Manage Seniority Dates. The Manage Seniority Dates page is displayed and the Edit & Submit buttons are available to the Employee.
4) If your click on the Edit button nothing appears to happen.
5) If your click on the Submit button a Warning Message is displayed saying 'The request will be submitted. Do you want to continue?'