Implementing NewsFeed/Responsive UI in phases
SummaryHas anyone tried implementing NewsFeed in phases?
Due to internal prioritization and resource availability reasons, we’re looking to implement NewsFeed in 3 separate phases:
- July 2019. Just the landing page, notification and Directory look up
- So that we can roll out the mobile app to managers and above (“things to do” and Directory look up)
- Nov 2019. Then the ESS and MSS pages
- Roll out mobile app to broader group of employees
- Jan 2020. Then everything else (benefits, core HR, comp, performance mgt,……..)
Has anyone tried this approach?
The first issue we appear to be having in Phase 1 is that the mobile app displays links and icons to pages that we haven’t yet enabled in responsive UI. The user can get to those pages (ex update personal info) and it looks pretty ugly. How can we limit the mobile app to display only those icons/links/functions that have had responsive UI switched on?