Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
Time and Labor - Workforce Compliance Check for Missing Time Cards — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Time and Labor - Workforce Compliance Check for Missing Time Cards

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Aug 15, 2019 1:00PM in Workforce Management 13 comments

Summary

What setup is required to ensure that the missing time card subject area returns data?

Content

Hi all

I have been setting up the compliance checks for missing time cards (setup a fast formula using the seeded ORA_WFM_WCR_MISSING_TIME_CARD_AP as a basis), workforce compliance repository rule template, rule and rule set.

I have run the Generate Time Exceptions from Compliance Rules scheduled process with the associated parameters and the alert has fired via notification and email to the line manager for missing time cards.

However, I am not able to see anything reported within the Workforce Compliance Results subject area for missing time cards. Is there setup I am missing for this area? It appears I need to get the messages populated into HWM_TM_REP_MSGS which is what I believe the subject area needs in order to report on missing time cards...?

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!