Callback for Oracle ERP
SummaryCallback for Oracle ERP
I have a basic clarification.
My req is to import the invoice data into oracle ERP using FBDI in ICS.
So, i have done the following.
- Create CSV files in ICS according to the template format (AUtoInvoice template) given by Oracle ERP.
- Zip those files in ICS along with the property file.
- Use the FBDI import and upload them into Oracle ERP.
- Get a Request ID as sync response from Oracle ERP.
- I have created a callback intergration as well for getting the callback.
Now my question is, What is the purpose of Request ID which is sent back, and in the callback, will i get details like Oracle Invoice ID,Invoice Amount that is created for a successful import ?