You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Support for Treemap charts in OAC with being able to configure drilldown options

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Dec 1, 2019 2:25AM in Oracle Analytics 2 comments

Summary

I am looking for "Support of Treemap charts in OAC with being able to configure its drilldown options"

Content

Hello,

I have a requirement to use Treemap charts to show categorial data. I show in Y-axis "Record Count" and in X-axis multiple categories, i.e., "Month", Week and Date. This shows me the chart as in the attached screenshot.

My requirement is to be able to configure, "how I represent these 3 categories in the chart". By default, I want only the high level category that is "Month" to be shown in the chart (Record Count vs Month). When user double clicks on a particular "Month" (drills down), only then I want the Weeks within the month to be shown up. Similarly, when user double clicks on a particular Week (drills down), I want the Days within that Week to be shown up. 

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!