Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
Reduce Salary for Qualification Absence Payment — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Reduce Salary for Qualification Absence Payment

Received Response
27
Views
6
Comments
edited Feb 4, 2020 4:33PM in Workforce Management 6 comments

Summary

Reduce Salary for Qualification Absence Payment for Salaried Employees

Content

Hello Experts,

We have requirement to reduce Salary when we submit Qualification Absence.

The Qualification Absence payment % is 60%, this value is reduced from Salary and remaining 40% is paying as Salary.

We want to make that 40% as unpaid. Salaried persons are not going to submit Time card.

Do let me know if there is any possibility.

Regards

Chinna

Version

Rel 13 20 A

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!