Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
Failed to save the connection. Internal query error. Issue with DBaaS database connection to Oracle — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Failed to save the connection. Internal query error. Issue with DBaaS database connection to Oracle

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Sep 11, 2019 5:22AM in Oracle Analytics 3 comments

Summary

Failed to save the connection. Internal query error. Issue with DBaaS database connection to Oracle Data Visualization.

Content

Hello,

Could somebody help me with connecting DBaaS Database Instances with Data Visualization? I've already managed to connect SQL developer to my DBaaS Database Instance, but I kept getting this error when trying to do the same with Data Visualization "Failed to save the connection. Internal query error". The fields shown here are almost identical to SQL Developer's input fields for setting up a database connection (which worked), however, they don't seem to be working in Data Viz. Thanks in advance!

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!