You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to build an inventory analysis coupled with time constrained measure?

Views
Comments

Summary

An analysis, contain info. on on-hand-quantity and open quantity, does not produce results after 15mins of run time. This happens when a time constrained measured has been added.

Content

Hello Oracle Community,

I am trying to create an analysis showing both inventory-on-hand and outstanding-work-order (Open Quantity) quantities, but the analysis kept running for 15mins without producing any results.  I had to stop the refresh process.  Would you know the suitable codes to produce the results needed?

So far I had successfully built and ran the inventory-on-hand portion of the analysis.  Then I try to add and modify the "Open Quantity" ("Manufacturing - Actual Production Real Time"."Actual Production"."Open Quantity") fact with the following code to try to display work-order-quantities that are outstanding for each SKU.  However the analysis keeps loading without producing a result, and I had to stop the refresh process after it has been running for 15mins:

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!