Material and Resource Overhead Cost
SummarySystem calculating Material and Resource overhead 2 times for the same Work order completion transaction
We have setup Standard Costing in Process manufacturing organization. we have additionally configured the following.
1. Created a cost element(MAT_OVERHEAD, RES_OVERHEAD) to capture material and resource overhead. the cost element type used to create them is "Overhead".
2. Mapped the cost element MAT_OVERHEAD to cost component. see details in the attached screen shot.
3. Create expense pools
4. Create Cost element groups.
5. Create accounting rule
6. create overhead rates
7. published overhead rates
8. Work order is created, completed and closed.
9. Ran ESS jobs, transfer transactions from production to costing, and than create cost accounting distribution.