Review Inventory Valuation issues-20A
SummaryReview Inventory Valuation issues-20A
Issue: Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Cost Accounting, and then click on the Inventory Valuation graphic, Review INV Valuation page opens, but when click on 'Costed Value' , 'Qty' columns it does not give any details.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Supply Chain Execution > Cost Accounting
- Click on the Inventory Valuation Infolet graphic
- “Review Inventory Valuation” screen appears
- Click on one of the quantities in this Quantity column to display each Inventory Org with the total Quantity for that item. Instead, I gives you no details (blank).
- Click on the one value in the Costed Value column (this is at the header level for all items). It should list each Inventory Org with the total Costed Value of their entire inventory (all items). Instead, I gives you no details (blank).