Let's Reconnect, thank you for making 2022 our best year yet.

Look Back
Data Security Incidents not visible to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) manager — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Data Security Incidents not visible to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) manager

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Sep 5, 2020 12:27AM in Workforce Management 10 comments

Summary

The Data Security Incidents as reported by Employees are not visible to EHS Manager

Content

The feature of reporting the Data Security Incidents, like stolen laptop, unauthorized system access, etc are available for the Employees in Me>> Quick Actions>> Risk and Compliance work area, where Employee can report such Data Security Incidents.

But after Employees report such incidents, the Environment, Health and Security Manager is not able to see such Data Security Incidents in My Client Group>> Safety Incidents but can view other health incidents as reported by employees in their Health and Safety work area.

Since the Data Security Incidents is also a part of Workforce Health and Safety Module, these Data Security Incidents too should be visible to the Super user, i.e., Environment, Health and Security (EHS) Manager.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!