Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Cannot Restrict Learning Program visibility and participants by AOR — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Cannot Restrict Learning Program visibility and participants by AOR

Question
Views
Comments
edited Jul 15, 2020 8:51AM in Learning

Summary

Although permissions have been updated to restrict by Organization hierarchy this is not happening?

Content

Wondering if anyone could reccomend anything to help with the below issue, is there another privilege I am missing that I havent updated?

We have created a custom person security profile which restricts access by AOR (Organization hierarchy - Top Level Down) this is working for other privaleges as we expect in the learning module, however for the participant list when creating a plan program and also visibility of the programs this is not?

I am expecting that the programs visible to users of this role will only see programs relevant to their division, region, delegation as per the organization tree setup but what we actually see is all programs globally? I am suspecting a privilege issue but unsure of the right one to apply our custom condition to?

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!