I am facing an issue where Supply Planning is not consuming the supplier commit provided by Rank 1 s
SummaryI am facing an issue where Supply Planning is not consuming the supplier commit provided by Rank 1 supplier before placing order on Rank 2 supplier. Is there any setup I am missing?
We have Item KAL00007 with sources from 2 suppliers VOLVO (Rank 1) and DYNAPAC (Rank 2).
1) We have Planned Order demand of 111 on the week of 24 Aug
2) Planned order created with 111 Quantity against supplier VOLVO.
3) Published Order Forecast to Supplier
4) VOLVO supplier provided commit of only 50 Quantity.
5) Received supplier Commit and rerun the plan
6) Planned Order now created with 111 quantity on supplier DYNAPAC
Expectation: VOLVO should have planned order of 50 which they agreed to supply and remaining 61 should be against supplier DYNAPAC.