Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Publishing to Oracle Learning Clould (OLC) and having the LMS repeat failed courses with Articulate — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Publishing to Oracle Learning Clould (OLC) and having the LMS repeat failed courses with Articulate

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Aug 17, 2020 7:17PM in Learning 1 comment

Summary

Under the Complete/Incomplete Setting, it considered the course complete with a failed score and attempting to minimize the number of browser windows a learner may need to navigate

Content

Hello!

Using Storyline 360, I'm publishing SCORM 1.2 for the Oracle Learning Cloud, yet I am wondering if any other users have had success and:

- Had the course be able to push a retake after a failed attempt.

- Keep the content in the OLC Launch window.

I attempted to publish the course using the setting suggested by Oracle (see attachment), yet under the Complete/Incomplete Setting, it considered the course complete with a failed score. Additionally, I am attempting to minimize the number of browser windows a learner may need to navigate, so I'd prefer they not open an additional window/tab and clearly see the "Save and Close" button within their view. 

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!