Requisition search - missing BU
SummaryRequisition search- missing BU
At our University, we have two Business Units for requisition entry. We have a user that is unable to search all requisitions using one particular Business Unit. She is able to successfully search using the other Business Unit.
On the Requisition homepage, she is also unable to change Business Units. In the preferences, users are able to select from a drop-down which business unit they want to use, and she does not have a drop down.
We have checked her security and she has all the correct security roles and both Business Units assigned. This has also changed for her, she was able to search the Business Unit a few months back, before we got the 20B maintenance patch.