Stockouts in Replenishment Planning
SummaryIs anyone using the seeded stockouts exception?
The condition when stockout exceptions are generated is clear (PAB<0)
However, I am not able to get any stockout exceptions in my plan. It seems like whatever constraints I try to impose, the system generates a planned order and therefore there is never a stockout.
I tried the following:
- Force min and max to zero in the first few buckets (for min-max policy items)
- Have zero on hand as starting inventory position
- Force ROP to zero (for ROP policy items)
- Force EOQ to zero (for ROP+EOQ policy items)
- combination of all the above