20D - Transaction Console - New Archive Options
Just keen to get some feedback from other customers as to how you will set-up your transaction archive periods for the different transactions. In 20D, for each process you can set the archive period from 3, 6, 9 months or 'don't archive'.
Couple of questions:
- What is the behaviour of an archived transaction i.e. can it still be searched, does it loose all the details?
- What is the current period of time that workflows will be archived?
- What is the new default value when 20D is applied?
- What settings are you planning to select?
- Currently under the 'Things to Finish' tab, submissions over 30 days no longer appear under the 'All' tab, is this when they are currently archived? setting it to 3 months, would this extend how long they appear to end users here?