Source Amended PO Quantity from original requisition
SummarySource Amended PO Quantity from original requisition
Peoplesoft On Premise ERP has the following functionality:
1. Req 1001 has 1 line with a quantity of 12.
2. PO 2002 is raised from Req 1001 for 1 line with line qty 12 as per the req.
3. A PO change order is created to change line qty to 5 becaise the supplier is unable to supply the full quantity.
4. Peoplesoft gives an option to add the remaining 7 items back to the original Req.
5. This allows the req 1001 to then be used to create a new PO 2003 for the 7 items and a new supplier is specified which references 1001.
In Fusion, we would have to create a new req by copying Req 1001 and use this to drive the new PO creation. I want to make sure there is no other slicker solution for this.