Send approval email on button click in Transaction Line
SummaryTake approval on email when a button is clicked in Transaction Line and change step from "X" to "Y"
1. Team A clicks a button in Transaction Line "Submit to Manager".
2. When "Submit to Manager" button clicks, an email send to Manager email address to Approve/Reject.
3. If Approve, current_step change from "X" to "Y"
4. If Reject, current_step remains on "X"
5. A status field in Transaction Line should show that Manager has Approved/Reject.
Is it possible it achieve the above mentioned scenario? Note that currently we are using the Submit button which is on Transaction level to submit the overall quote. But in our scenario, we just need to send an approval email to move forward from one Step to another.