SLA Rules and Invoice AP line Distibution Account
SummarySLA Rules and Invoice AP line Distibution Account
Here is the scenario :
- Create an SLA rule for invoice distribution account derivation based on Projects.
- Create a manual Non-PO invoice.
- Enter an distribution account.
- Enter Project details.
- Notice that the line distribution account has not changed as per your SLA rules and in the same way that TAB account rules change Req/PO accounts.
- Run Create Accounting.
- Now you notice that the accounting has been created based on your SLA rules.
- However, the line level distribution account has not changed and is showing the initial value.
Has anyone come across this and what have you done to overcome it?