You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Cannot Route Project Status Approval Workflow to another Project Role

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 14, 2021 5:33PM in Project Management 3 comments

Summary

I have updated the ProjectStatusNotificationApproval BPM rules to route project status approvals to another project role ("Project Coordinator") rather than the default Project Manager approval. My BP

Content

I have updated the ProjectStatusNotificationApproval BPM rules to route project status approvals to another project role ("Project Coordinator") rather than the default Project Manager approval. My BPM Updates were made following the suggested approach in Oracle Support document "How To Setup Project Status Approval By Another Project Role, Instead of the Implicit Project Manager Role Approver? ( Doc ID 2321549.1 )" however the workflow does not appear to retrieve the approver, and rolls the project status back from "Submitted" to "Draft". I have attached screen shots of the revised BPM rules.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!