How to avoid Inventory Valuation update in case of deport repair when Item has standard cost
SummaryHow to avoid Inventory Valuation update in case of deport repair when Item has standard cost
Hi - We have below scenario -
1. We are using Standard costing method
2. Item is sold to the customer , STD cost of the Item is $40
3. After few months - Item is returned back for the Repair
4. Item cost profile has 'Unrefernced RMA Line' as 'Based on RMA Price'
5. A RMA order is created with '0' price
6. when this RMA order is received, we can see the Inventoyr valuation is up by $40 (with Item cost) and standard cost update on Cr. side.