Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
How to override account and revalidate available GL budget for transcations in project costing? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to override account and revalidate available GL budget for transcations in project costing?

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

Is there a way to verify GL budget availability against new account combination after using "Override Account" button to modify account combination of a trx coming from procurement in Project costing?

Content (required):

I am looking for a way to re-validate GL budget when changing the original account combination of a transaction.

Steps taken to modify the account combination: Project Costing page - open a specific transaction - Costing tab - View Accounting - Account Override - enter the new combination and submit.

After the account combination is changed, when I exit the transaction and click on Actions - View Results, I still see the budget being validated against the original account combination.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!