Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
OBN - Ability to have separate document settings for Test vs Production — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

OBN - Ability to have separate document settings for Test vs Production

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

OBN - Ability to have separate document settings for Test vs Production

Content (required):

In Oracle Business Network, it seems that there is only one configuration for which document formats are used, which is applied for both Test and Production. For example, my client is set up to receive Invoices and ASN's in OAG format but now that they have implemented Cloud Procurement, they would like to migrate to cXML formats. But if they switch the configuration to receive cXML format, it would be applied to Production too.

I believe I recently heard that Oracle was planning to add an enhancement to OBN to allow separate settings for Test and Production. Is there an estimate of when this enhancement may be available?

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!