You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Transaction Account Rule does not work wiht PRIO 1 - MAPPING SET and PRIO 2 - SOURCE

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Summary:

Transaction Account Rule does not work wiht PRIO 1 - MAPPING SET and PRIO 2 - SOURCE

Content (required):

I'm trying to create cost center transaction account rules at priority 1 to get the values ​​from a mapping set defined for fixed asset categories if I don't find value in the mapping set, ie if the category is not from Fixed Assets the rule should go to Priority 2 and look for the Flexfield PO Distribution Attribute 1 Cost Center.

The configuration this way is not working, by the tests I did any Rule I put after the Mapping Set is not working, if I change the Mapping Set priority to 2 and the Source to 1 the application considers the Cost Center correctly, but when I put the Mapping Set first it doesn't go in the defined Priority 2 rule.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!