Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Help with an OTBI or SQL query to produce a list of all job codes with Grade information — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Help with an OTBI or SQL query to produce a list of all job codes with Grade information

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Summary:

Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help me - I have been struggling with a report request for a while now and I didn't think it was going to be this hard

Our business users have asked for a list of all Jobs with their grade information (active and inactive) -this includes any future transactions as well.

I created an Analysis using Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Event Real Time pulling data from Job, Job-Additional Attributes, Grade, Grade-Additional Attributes

At first the report appeared to be working EXCEPT it doesn't show the future transactions

For example - in the case of a Grade Update - the change was made effective Dec 1 but the future record isn't showing and a previous grade update is not showing

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!