Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Identifying/Removing Duplicate rows — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Identifying/Removing Duplicate rows

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

I am creating a report that is trying to highlight any blanks or erroneous data in our active workforce. It requires combining the following subject areas:

Workforce Management - Colleague Assignment Real Time

Compensation - Salary Details Real Time

Workforce Management - Colleague Real Time

Workforce Management - Work Relationship Real Time

Workforce Profiles - Colleague Profile Real Time

I have got to a point where the Report is pulling all my fields and the correct amount of Colleagues. The only issue I have now is that it is pulling duplicate rows for each Colleague but I have no way to differentiate which is the most recent/current record. My initial thought was to use Last Update Date but all the dates seem to be the same for each duplicated row. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other fields or subject areas that would identify the current/most recent record. Either through dates, identifiers or any other means. Look

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!