Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Workforce Trend Real time subject are not giving the data — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Workforce Trend Real time subject are not giving the data

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 1, 2022 1:11PM in Reporting and Analytics for HCM 9 comments

Summary:

I am using workforce trend real time subject are and it is not giving the correct data when we migrate it to another instance.

Content (required):

We have migrated the analysis to another instance and we have added all required roles, still its not giving the exact head count. Issue I am seeing is, there are around 15K employees, when I select any fields from worker folder it gives all data, if I add Job, department, business unit or any field from other folder the result will restrict to only 18 records. We have created custom roll, provided all access and regenerated the role. still no issue, can anyone please help to debug this issue.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!