Has anyone had issues with the Billing Offset due to inconsistent conversion data? How to fix?
We are trying to rectify issues that prevent the Billing Offset from working properly are curious if others can share some perspectives on how best to resolve them.
· Oracle Fusion/ERP Cloud Customer
· Converted historical project billing and revenue inception to date information from legacy system into the contracts subledger
· Loaded historical balances into general ledger
· Use the Projects module to set up billing and revenue events for contracts
· Multi-currency (transaction currencies may vary from functional currencies)
· Accounting string differences between billing and revenue
· Accounting string differences between conversion data and live data
As a result of the above, the billing offset is not providing correct accounting entries between the accrued revenue and deferred revenue accounts, although it balances in net.