Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Max Effective Date Record on a Combined Subject Area Report — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Max Effective Date Record on a Combined Subject Area Report

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Apr 29, 2022 9:02AM in Reporting and Analytics for HCM 4 comments

Summary:

I need to be able to report on most recent employee addresses (HOME and MAIL) based on their maximum effective date from the Person Real Time Subject Area in an OTBI analysis that is also a combined subject area report.

I've used the following filter to bring back the latest HOME/MAIL address alongwith other employee information.

"Person Address"."Address Effective Start Date" = MAX("Person Address"."Address Effective Start Date" by "Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Real Time"."Worker"."Person Number", "Person Address"."Address Type Code")

My query times out when I run the report for a specific country, works fine when I'm running it for a specific person number.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!