Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Subject Area Contents/Glossary — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Subject Area Contents/Glossary

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Summary:

Is there such a document or Resource as a Glossary of what measures, attributes etc are available in each subject area.

Content (required):

I am constantly struggling to identify which subject area contains the correct attributes and measures required for an analytic I may be beginning to develop.

I OBIEE there used to be a document produced by Oracle that listed each Subject area and the contents of each and it was really useful to be able to search it to help identify the best starting subject area.

Is there an equivalent document for Fusion OTBI? I cannot seem to find one. For example I am currently trying to see if I can pull out the name of a Work Schedule currently assigned to employees assignments.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!