Roles are not being copied over during build/deploy
Roles are no longer being copied during deployment of my Visual Builder application via VB Studio. This has previously worked.
From Visual Builder Studio, I have a deployment job set up to deploy to our "QA" environment and stage the application. That part is working properly. The issue is, none of the User Roles I have set up come into the QA application. Everything is blank. This has worked properly in the past.
If I export the staged QA application and check the settings/user-roles.json file, I can see the roles that I have set up are there in the code.