Why availability (GOP) is not considering Work order Demand (or reservation) to get availability?
Summary: Supply availability (GOP) is not considering Work order Demand (or reservation) to get availability
1. Create Work order of ATO Start item X
2. Create Z quantity of onhand (or PO) of the component (option of ATO) in org X. For example 10 quantities
3. Reserve 1 qty of onhand (or PO) of the component to work order operation item in org X
4. Run planning collection in target mode to collect the data
5. Define ATP to consider work order demand
5. Run 'Refresh and Start global order promise'
6. Review supply availability
Expectation: Available Onhand quantity (or PO) should be Z-1 (i.e. 9) and work order demand should consider in the supply availability window