Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Hire HeadCount Calculation — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Hire HeadCount Calculation

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

I am using a Turnover template and wanted to understand some of the calculations regarding Hire HeadCount from the Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Event Real Time subject area. When looking at one particular office (dept) the start count is 2 and end count is 3 for the period. The Hire HeadCount shows as 3 when I expect the value should be one for the period. Can anyone please help explain what this metric captures? And also, I've included a separate question about where some of the data is being pulled from as we use Positions.

Content (required):

Also, while this may be an SR, is there some way to identify how the Managers are tied to the Office? I'm seeing some discrepancies where the manager is not in that particular office but may have transferred someone from that group or should not be in the report as of that date at all (ex: manager hired 5/22 but showing up in Q4 2021).

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!