Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Termination submission/creation date — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Termination submission/creation date

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary: I am looking for the date a manager enters a termination.

Content (required): After receiving a resignation the manager enters a termination in Oracle. This is different than the actual termination date and should be the date recorded for when the termination was entered. I havent been able to find it in "Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Event Real Time", "Workforce Management - Work Relationship Real Time" or "Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Real Time". Is it in another subject area?

"Notification Date" is not it, this is the date the employee notifies the manager. I've tried "Termination Notification Date", "Work Relationship Last Update Date", "Assignment End Date", Projected Termination Date", Termination Date", "Work Relationship Creation Date", "Work Relationship Start Date", "Period Job Protection Plan End Date", "Notice Period End Date", "Accepted Termination Date", "Late Update Date" and "Creation Date". None have produced the date that is shown in the front end by the entry from the manager. Does anyone know where this date is?

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!