Let's Reconnect, thank you for making 2022 our best year yet.

Look Back
How can I get double quotes around fields in the output generated by an etext template? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How can I get double quotes around fields in the output generated by an etext template?

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Summary:

After adding a new field to a current etext RFT template and uploading it, the output no longer contains double quotes around the fields that contain spaces or the file delimiter.

Content (required):

I have been tasked with modifying an existing etext RTF template, which I thought was going to be easy, but I thought wrong. I downloaded the current template, added a new field, and uploaded the modified template. The new field showed correctly, but Oracle stopped putting double quotes around existing fields that contain spaces and/or the file delimiter, which is a comma in this scenario. I thought that maybe I did something wrong when I added the new field, so I decided to upload the existing template with a different name. Please note that I

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!