What Nonworkers can't do - Non Workers Restrictions
I'm trying to point out a complete list of activities that a Nonworker can't do in order to give you the best possible picture and help you trying to understand better Nonworkes.
I found that Non workers:
- Non-Workers cannot be Managers;
- They cannot be Department Managers;
- They are not represented in the position hierarchy;
- They are not considered as incumbents in a position so the system excludes them from the count;
- Non Workers cannot have Representatives --> Impact on approval flows and all processes where HR Rep is involved;
- Non Workers cannot be allocated checklists and are therefore excluded from Journeys.