Let's Reconnect, thank you for making 2022 our best year yet.

Look Back
There was a problem evaluating the plan matrix. (ANC-3405067) — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

There was a problem evaluating the plan matrix. (ANC-3405067)

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

Dear Team,

Client is facing below error while running accruals for one employee for selected annual leave.

Error while trying to view Accrual Balance after Enrolment (ANC-3405067) (Doc ID 2141021.1) -> I checked this document.

But, where to check in derived factors whether - or # or () is there. Which derived factor I need to check and change.

I checked all the expression builders in the accrual matrix and I did not find any symbols lile -,#,().

I checked all the expression builders and also checked the assignement details of that employee.

He is having a Hay Grade as 16. PFA and in that 4th expression builder, the Person.grade =16 and length of the service greater than 0 and less than 3 will suit this employee.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!