You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Do you reinstate a colleague on the same Person Number (ID)?

Received Response
edited Jan 30, 2023 4:14PM in Human Resources 4 comments

Summary: Can we reinstate a colleague on the same person number where the colleague was processed as a leaver in error (P45 issued) - currently we reinstate on a new record (this causes so many issues with the colleagues benefits etc) but would like to know if companies currently reinstate on same person ID and if so will the colleagues payroll ID remain the same as the person ID or will this genereate a new payroll ID? We need to comply with HMRC guidelines.

Content (required):

Do other companies use reinstatement process and if so how is this processed? Do you reinstate on same ID with no issues? How do you manage this currently?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!