Failing when trying to create an Always Free Autonomous Database
I have logged into my OCI dashboard. I select to create an Autonomous Database. It fails.
- Login to OCI Console
- From the menu, select Oracle Database > Autonomous Database
- Select the Create Autonomous Database button
- Change the Show only Always Free configuration options to ON.
- Enter the information for the ADB to create.
- Select the Create Autonomous Database button when all info entered.
- Get an error: Authorization failed or requested resource not found.
I am doing this from the US West (Phoenix) region. This is the only region my account can access.
Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):