Cost Accounting for New Cost Org+ New Cost Book Combination in Current Primary Ledger
The client wants to change the costing method from Standard to Actual. They have agreed to the following:
- creation of new inventory orgs and new cost org and new cost book.
- Re-upload of the inventory opening stock
We need clarity on the below:
- Can the old cost org+ cost book combination be disabled/end-dated?
- Can the new cost org+new cost book combination be linked to the primary ledger to send new accounting entries?
- Are new inventory orgs required or can we use the existing ones?
- Are new items required or can we use the existing ones for the new cost org+new cost book combination?