You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Self-service Asset Permit or Gate Pass to move out from business premises.

Received Response


We have a business requirement to track or verify assets while moving out of campus.

For example

1. If Employee wanted to take his official laptop to home for official work then at security he or she should show letter of authorization (Gate pass)

2. If the assets have to take out from campus for any repair in that case also concern person has to show the a letter gate pass at security

3. Also the same scenario for returning any item to vendor

4. If asset is gifted or donated, then there should a gate pass or permit to take off-campus

5. Transfer between campus

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.


Don't have an account? Click here to get started!