Inter org transfer transaction performed to move the consigned material creating PPV
Summary: We are using the inter org transfer to move the consigned material from Consigned organization to Own Organization. During the process the event Transfer to Owned Receipt is creating the PPV.
So, our question is how to avoid the PPV from getting created.
Below example will provide clarity on the issue.
1) Separate Consigned Org : Consigned Org
2) Regular inventory : Inventory Org1
3) Cost Org for regular Inventory org and consigned org is same.
4) Define item cost with Material overheads.
5) Create consigned PO to receive the item in Consigned Org.
6) Initiate Inter Org transfer between Consigned Org to Owned Inventory org (In-transit Shipment)