Printer Related queries raised by Customer
This print server will be configured in Oracle SaaS fusion to print the labels and invoices from BI and ESS jobs
- Does Oracle monitor the end-to-end print job (From print request is submitted until it gets to the printer and finishes the print)?
- Does the logs capture when a print command is sent in Oracle fusion?
- Does the user get a pop-up message when a print has not happened?
- In SaaS, can the jobs switch between the printers automatically (in case the selected printer is down)?
- Any design/architecture diagram that explains the best practices, should avoid single point of failure, and should have high availability (i.e. use of load balancer).