Smart Meter Capitalisation
We have a client in the utilities industry and below is their business process.
01) They buy the smart electricity meters from suppliers
02) Then they keep them in the inventory/warehouse
03) Then they install them at the customers sites on a wall
04) Then they capitalise the meters
Above are their main processes. That means once the meter is installed it needs to move from an inventory asset to a fixed asset.
Can someone confirm if the end to end process of this can be achieved via the Oracle Fusion ERP modules ? i.e
- Procurement of meters through Fusion Procurement
- Receipt to inventory through Inventory