You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Asset Depreciation

Received Response
31
Views
1
Comments
in Assets 1 comment

Summary:

How can we depreciate 80% of the total asset cost for the first year (Date Place in Service) and the remaining 20% of the asset cost over the remaining life in years of the asset for Tax Book ?

Content (required):

How can we depreciate 80% of the total asset cost for the first year (Date Place in Service) and the remaining 20% of the asset cost over the remaining life in years of the asset for Tax Book ?


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

23C

Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!