What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more!
I am facing an issue while trying to assign work schedules at the legal employer level. — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

I am facing an issue while trying to assign work schedules at the legal employer level.

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Oct 13, 2023 4:58PM in Workforce Management 1 comment

Case 1 (A-Workschedule): Employees are required to work in shift-1, which consists of a 12-hour shift, followed by 4 days off, then 4 days of the night shift, and another 4 days off. (effective from 1st July)

Case 2 (B-Workschedule): Employees are also required to work in shift-1, which involves a 12-hour night shift, followed by 4 days off, then 4 days of the day shift, and another 4 days off. (effective from 1st July)

Actions Taken:

• For A-Workschedule, I created an eligibility profile and assigned it to employees with the assignment category "12hr-shift1."
  • For B-Workschedule, I created an eligibility profile and assigned it to employees with the assignment category "12hr-shift2."

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!