What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more!
Is it Possible to Separate a single item line into two lines prior to interfacing into RMCS? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Is it Possible to Separate a single item line into two lines prior to interfacing into RMCS?

Received Response
42
Views
7
Comments

Summary: One Specific VA Item necessitates the immediate recognition of 84% of the amount, while the remaining 16% should be recognized at a later point of time.


Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):


Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!