What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more!
I am trying to Insert a record — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

I am trying to Insert a record

Accepted answer
Views
Comments

Hi,

I am trying below HDL to Insert a record between two existing records. HDL doesn't seem to be working.

Scenario : Employee has record with Effective from 1-Oct-2023 and Effective end 13-Nov-2023 and New record exists from 14-Nov-2023

I am trying to Insert a record with effective date from 26-Oct-2023 and HDL is not working.

HDL :

METADATA|WorkTerms|ActionCode|EffectiveStartDate|EffectiveSequence|EffectiveLatestChange|PersonNumber|DateStart|AssignmentId|PeriodOfServiceId|AssignmentNumber|PrimaryWorkTermsFlag

MERGE|WorkTerms|MANAGER_CHANGE|2023/10/26|1|Y|****|2021/03/20|****|****|****|Y

METADATA|Assignment|ActionCode|EffectiveStartDate|EffectiveSequence|EffectiveLatestChange|BusinessUnitId|WorkTermsAssignmentId|AssignmentNumber|AssignmentId|AssignmentStatusTypeCode|PrimaryAssignmentFlag

MERGE|Assignment|MANAGER_CHANGE|2023/10/26|1|Y|****|****|****|****|ACTIVE_PROCESS|Y

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!